It’s a common paradigm to believe in traditional holographic images as a security feature on packaging. Truthfully, holography is an antiquated technology that’s actually a security risk because it is:
- Stagnant – It has been around for decades with very minimal technological improvements over the years.
- Unfashionable – It’s largely limited to the classic “rainbow shimmer” which, these days, looks cheesy and overpowering.
- Unsecure – There isn’t much proprietary protection.
The biggest security risk factor is that it’s easy to replicate holography, which can lead to counterfeiting. The flat two-dimensional imagery of holography makes it easy to replicate.
But what if you can go beyond holography and add a third dimension to your package security? This is where NanoPixel® comes in. Our technology is the superior alternative to the outdated holography.
Why NanoPixel® is superior:
- Customizable – We have a wider range of unique custom effects for your unique brand.
- Durable – Our technology is less prone to degradation, unlike holograms that use ultra-fine gratings that can be easily damaged.
- Versatile – We offer solutions to fit any customer or market.
- Flexible – Our expert team can work with a client to identify their specific need and recommend/develop the perfect feature for that particular client. Every need is different, as is every solution.
- Patented – Our robust portfolio of patents ensures security from design concepts to on-the-shelf end-user purchase.
So, if you’re looking to enhance the security of your products and your brand, the best path is to go beyond holography. NanoPixel® has the team and technology to take your package security features to the next level.